1. Specification: ASME SA106 Gr. C
Standard Specification for Seamless Carbon Steel Pipe for High-Temperature Service
2. Application Document: EN10204 Type 3.1; ASME SA106/SA106M; ASTM A530/A530M for General Requirements; ASME B36.10M-2004.
3. Application: power plants, boilers, petrochemical plants, oil and gas refineries, and ships where the piping must transport fluids and gases that exhibit high pressures and temperatures.
4. Manufacture: hot rolled or cold drawn
5. Available Dimension Range:
*If the steel grades and size you are looking for are not listed above, please contact us for further information.
6. Chemical Composition:
A For each reduction of 0.01% below the specified carbon maximum, an increase of 0.06% manganese above the specified maximum will be permitted up to a maximum of 1.35%.
B Unless otherwise specified by the purchaser, for each reduction of 0.01% below the specified carbon maximum, an increase of 0.06% manganese above the specified maximum will be permitted up to a maximum of 1.65%.
C These five elements combined shall not exceed 1%.
Please feel free to contact us email@example.com for more information.